Dinesh Objective Chemistry PDF - Vol-I,Vol-II,Vol-III,Free Booklet (For NEET, JEE (main), JEE (Advanced) & Other Competitive Exams.
Dinesh Objective Chemistry Book PDF, students will be able to prepare for their college studies as well as competitive exams. Students can read this book by themselves and prepare for the competition, this book is necessary for every student who is studying anywhere, whether he is studying in school or studying in any coaching, he should get Dinesh Objective Chemistry Must read all four books
- 1 DINESH OBJECTIVE CHEMISTRY BOOK
- 2 Dinesh Objective Chemistry Pdf Free Download
- 3 Dinesh Objective Chemistry Contents
DINESH OBJECTIVE CHEMISTRY BOOK
- Book - Dinesh Objective Chemistry
- Author - P.N.KAPIL
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: DINESH PUBLISHING CO.
- Genre: MEDICAL
- ISBN: 9789387659193, 9387659194
CET, JEE, NEET, AIPMT, AIEEE, AIIMS
Dinesh Objective Chemistry Pdf Free Download
Dinesh Objective Chemistry Vol. I, II, III + Free Booklet For NEET JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) & Other Competitive Exams.
Covers New CBSE Syllabus
- Publication:- S. Dinesh & Co.
- Author:- P. N. Kapil & Others
- Edition:- 125th - Jan, 2017
- Type:- For NEET, JEE (Main/Advanced) etc.
- Subject:- Objective Chemistry
- Pages:- 3763
- Book Size:- 23cm x 17cm (H x W)
- Price:- Rs.1675/- (Combined price for Vol. I, II & III with FREE booklet of previous years' competitive papers & model papers)
Features - Objective Chemistry
- Covers New CBSE Syllabus
- 41,000 Plus
- Hints/Explanations to almost all the questions
- Various Model Papers according to the style of different competitive examinations, including new style NEET and JEE (Main) model papers.
- MCQ's with 100% Explanations.
- Complete Study Material at the start of each chapter.
- Some Notes worthy points- new and selected points not easily available in the other books.
- Red Alert- some key points which need students' attention
- Useful A-level Information containing advanced and most typical material for competitive exams
- Some Pitfalls-crucial errors and misconcepts which students tend to ignore.
- A revision exercise which is a collection of questions from previous competitive examinations.
- Selected Straight Objective Type MCQ's (for JEE Advanced, JEE Main, NEET & others)
- Linked Comprehension Type MCQs (For JEE Advanced)
- Matrix Match Type MCQs (For JEE Advanced)
- Unit Test at the end of each unit.
- Reason-Assertion Type Questions for JEE (Advanced) and other exam aspirants.
- Ultimate Preparatory Package containing selected and most important challenging typical questions.
- Some challenging and selective questions covering key/choosy points of the whole unit are given at the end of every unit in the form of Brain Teasers
- Different papers of past examinations have been appended at the end of the book
- Some Note Worthy Points
- Red Alerts
- Useful A Level information
- Some Pitfalls
- Topic Wise Arrangement of MCQs
- Revision Q's From Previous Examination Upto Date
- IIT Package
- 1000 Brain Teasers
- Unit Tests
- Reason Assertion Questions
- Free Booklet containing Papers from 2004-2016 Examinations
Dinesh Objective Chemistry Contents
Dinesh Objective Chemistry Volume I : Physical Chemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Classification of Elements and Periodiicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics and Chemical Energetics
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- Ionic Equilibrium
- States of Matter (Gasseous and Liquid States)
- States of Matter (Solid State Chemistry)
- Rate of Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions
- Surface Chemistry
- Nuclear and Radio Chemistry
Dinesh Objective Chemistry Volume II : Organic Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification & Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds with Functional Group Containing Halogens
- Alcohols and Phenols
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids and their Derivatives
- Cyanides, isocyanides, Nitro Compounds and Amines
- Environmental Chemistry
Dinesh Objective Chemistry Volume III : Inorganic Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The Alkali Metals
- The alkaline Earth Metals
- Some p-Block Elements Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen and Oxygen
- The Boron Family
- The Carbon Family
- The Nitrogen Family
- The Oxygen Family
- The Halogen Family
- The Noble Family
- The d-and f-block Elements
- Coordination Compounds and Organometallics
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry (Analytical Chemistry Qualitative)
- Some Important Topics, Terms and Definitions