- Download 1350
- File Size 34
- File Count 1
- Create Date January 7, 2024
- Last Updated January 27, 2024
The present work brings to completion the author’s work From Sultanat to the Mughals, a volume devoted to the Delhi Sultanat having been published earlier. Tracing the rise and fall of the Mughal empire upto 1761, an attempt has been made to probe the basis on which the Mughals mobilized support for themselves and the nature of the polity they evolved.
The societal, economic, political, administrative and ideological challenges faced by an essentially liberal polity and the role of Aurangzeb have been carefully analyzed. The author contends that if a regional balance of power based on states with different social structure had been stabilised, some parts of India could under favourable circumstances, have moved in the direction of capitalism.
Medieval India: From Sultanat To The Mughals 1526-1748 PDF Download
Content of the book
- The advent of Muslims in India
- The rise of the Ghaznavides
- The fall of the Ghaznavides
- The conquest of Hindustan and the rise of the slaves
- The extension and consolidation of slave rule
- Balban and his successors
- The rise and growth of Khilji militarism
- A period of reaction and the foundation of the Tughluq dynasty
- Muhammad Tughluq, the Ill-Starred idealist
- Firuz Tughluq 1351-88 A.D.
- The later Tughluqs and Timur’s invasion
- Disintegration- the rise of smaller principalities
- Disintegration – the Bahmani kingdom
- Disintegration – the empire of Vijayanagar
- An era of weak kings
- The fast Afghan empire- its rise and fall
- Civilization of the early middle ages
Medieval History By Satish Chandra Book PDF
Medieval India is the period that covers a long period of the history of India. It is also known as Medieval Indian history. It is the time frame between the ancient and modern periods of India. Medieval Indian history indicates the time frame between the end Gupta Empire, which was in the 6th century AD, and the beginning of the Mughal Empire, which was in 1526.
Many historical events took place in the medieval period of India. The entire medieval period of India is divided into different periods of years. If we compare India’s ancient and medieval history, there are a lot of differences. Many people have different definitions of medieval India, depending on their perspectives.
We are providing this book PDF to all of you students so that you can read and understand the book first, then if you like this book, you can read the book by buying it online or offline. Friends, our advice to all of you would be that if you really want to be successful in your life, then definitely buy the book and start reading it so that you can easily understand the concept in less time and in a better way.